Saturday, January 12, 2013

Indulge

 January 12, 2013
Blog #12
As I was looking through a magazine, I came across this ad for the new Kraft Philadelphia Indulgence chocolate. The target audience is people who like chocolate and cream cheese.

The ad shows raspberries and the indulgence on some type of cookie looking pastry. It says go on. Indulge. At the bottom has a brief description of the product.


Physiological needs is used in this ad because the raspberry chocolate pastries can be very appealing late at night. A technique they are using is magical ingredients. This is because they mentioned that it's a new kind of chocolate for a new kind of chocolate lover.


I think that this ad is missing the nutritional facts of the product.  A lot more people would buy it if it was healthy for you.  I also think this ad would be better if they showed it in milk and white chocolate to advertise all three kinds.

Overall, I think this ad is effective because they use pictures of the chocolate with raspberries.  I like the idea of showing it as a desert to make it look more appealing.  I do think they should've showed the other kinds of chocolate cream cheese as well.  Also, it would've been better if they added some nutritional facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment