Sunday, December 30, 2012

I"m a Pizza Guy

December 30, 2012
Blog #10
In the newspaper, I saw this one pizza guy ad. It immediately caught my attention because it is red and in the grey newspaper. It also had delicious looking pizza and a NBA kings player Isaiah Thomas.

The ad has lots of deals on pizza. There are many coupons. It says Happy Holidays on the ad. On the back they show a lot of different food items and their locations all over Northern California and Nevada. Above Isaiah Thomas has him saying, I'm a pizza guy. This is just like the commercials on TV when Thomas said, "I'm a pizza guy."


 
 



A technique they are using is testimonial. This is because they're using a NBA player in Isaiah Thomas. Another technique is bribery because they're using coupons to persuade people to use them and buy their pizza. With those coupons, the time pressure technique is being used because the coupons expire January 31, 2013.

I like this ad because it has pizza on it and Isaiah Thomas. He is one of my favorite players in the NBA. Also, pizza Guys is a proud sponsor of the Sacramento Kings which is my favorite team. Another thing is that it has coupons which makes me want to buy pizza for a decent price.

Overall, I found this ad to be effective because it uses pictures of pizza. It also uses Isaiah Thomas who is one of my favorite NBA players. They're a proud sponsor of the Sacramento Kings which is another reason why I like this ad. This ad grabs people's attention and will get them to buy their pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment